Due to current developments, patients may contact me by telephone or video during office hours.
If possible, telephone or video appointments are preferred and can be reimbursed like any other appointment.
For video appointments you will need a PC/laptop with webcam or a smartphone. The following options are available
Complies with privacy rules. I send you a link, all you need is a computer or smartphone with internet conncetion.
Complies with pravcy rules, to the best of my knowledge. You need to download the app on your smartphone. It works inituitively, comparable to WhatsApp.
Can be used on a PC/laptop or smartphone for free. Either download the software/app or just use an invitation link that I send to you via E-mail oder text message. To the best of my knowledge, Zoom complies with privacy rules. Please note, that this has been dscussed controversially lately, though.
You need to install Skype on your PC/laptop or smartphone. It is easy to use and usually works very well.
My Skype Name: moritz.muelbacher
- WhatsApp Video
You can use your Smartphone for WhatsApp Video. However, the transmission of videos can sometimes be a bit shaky and wobbly.
- Google Duo
Usually preinstalled on any Android smartphone, an easy way for video calls using your cell phone number.
- I do NOT use FaceTime.
Prescriptions etc. can be sent via normal mail following a telephone or video appointment. In urgent cases, I can also send a prescription to your pharmacy via fax or – woth your explicit consent – Email.
Before an appointment
Please read the following instructions carefully in order to ensure smooth and safe handling of appointments in the practice:
Kindly inform me if you have (or recently had) any of the following symptoms.
We will then discuss if the appointment can take place as scheduled or if it would be better to postpone or use telephone/video.
- Cough, shortness of breath
If you are suspected to be infected or if you had contact with an infected or suspected person, we will postpone the appointment or schedule a video or telephone appointment.
In the practice
Please make sure to follow common sense and take precautions:
- UVC-light is used , amongst other measures, before and after each patient contact for disinfection. If you see a sign on the door knob mentioning “UVC”, please DO NOT enter but ring or call me. I will then turn off the disinfection and let you in personally.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- First, wash your hands for 30s, then dry them with a paper towel. Dispose of the paper towel in the bin. The bin is emptied and disinfected regularly by staff.
- I will open the door to my room for you. Door knobs and other surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please use the paper handkerchiefs provided and dispose of them immediately in the bin, then wash your hands.
- Please practice “social distancing“
- If there is more than one party in the waiting area, I kindly ask you to wait outside for your appointment.
- Please understand that due to current increased hygiene measures, I do not provide water/glasses or coffee for the time being.
Let’s stay safe and sound!